CRITICAL LITERACY

My photo
Hello readers! I am Tuan Rosmaizatuakmal Tuan Manan. This blog is an educational blog fro my Digital and Media Communication subject. I currently in semester 5 in Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota, Kuantan.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Only in Malaysia


        Malaysia is one the country who living with variety culture. Based on the short film/video above, this is the latest video that I've found to show the uniquely by living in Malaysia. The intention why i choose this video because it shows the truly attitude people in Malaysia.
        Firstly the scene with the guy who wearing reverse jacket was shown the habit of Malaysian. Its true that if we go to the other country, I betting you no one who will wearing this kind of jacket like him. Next is with how people on Malaysia calling everyone with Boss, Uncle, Auntie, from this scene the message that they trying to deliver is about there is no barrier between people in Malaysia, they are keep respecting even they are in different level of class, respectful shows the identity of our super duper country . For me this video is very interesting to show the dignity to be Malaysian. This how they are promoting the special part in Malaysia and how to attract other people/foreigner to come and stay in Malaysia.
        Besides that, based on the comment that I've found while watching this video, most of the audience were giving  positive feedback to this kind of video even the audience from Singapore or event Australia. Interesting right? Realize or not this is how we can show the the appreciate towards our own country.
        So in a nut shell i would to say that we as Malaysian need to be more appreciate by having this kind of country, by watching this video also make me feel thankful and glad to be Malaysian. Malaysia is full with variety culture and it is the unique. I'm proud to be Malaysian. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment